Saturday, January 25, 2014

FAE stats for Rin danTaven


Rin danTaven
Concept: Hidden Order of the Thorn Agent
Trouble: Speaks Her Mind
Aspects: A Blade for Every Occasion; Love the Princess Like a Little Sister; Smarter Than She Looks

Careful +1
Clever +2
Flashy +1
Forceful +0
Quick +2
Sneaky +3
  • Because no one expects my to do it, I gain a +2 when I sneakily attack with a knife in combat where my opponent is unaware.
  • Because I am quick and clever, I gain a +2 when I cleverly overcome tricks and traps.
  • Because my left prosthetic hand can detach, I gain a +2 to sneakily create an advantage when it is off and moves on it own.
This is Rin for now.  If you have an idea for a stunt give it too me!  I am interested in seeing what you have based on what I have written.  I wish I could find some artwork for Rin, her prosthetic hand and such, but alas, not was found.





No comments:

Post a Comment