Margo Trapman and the giantess known as Left are two of Suli's henchmen. Margo has been with Suli for years now, while Left has just been given to Suli.
Margo Trapman is a young woman still in her teens. She and her father were in the Underdark with the dwarves of Ironfang. Her father was killed in the siege of Ironfang but not before he made Suli promise to look after her. She has been with Suli for years now and she is like a daughter to Suli and Suli a mother to the young girl. Barely still in her teens, she has grown up to be quite a thief, much like her father. She is one of the few people who has seen Suli without her mask.
Pale of skin from her many years underground. She has lived nearly her entire life.
Human female, rouge (thief) 11
Criminal Fence (Criminal Contact)
Str 11, Dex 19 (+4), Con 12 (+1), Int 13 (+1), Wis 11, Cha 16 (+3)
HP 72 (11d8+11)
- Dungeon Delver
- Skills: Deception (+11), Investigation (+5), Perception (+4), Persuasion (+11), Slight of Hand (+8), Stealth (+12)
- Languages: Common, Dwarven, Undercommon
- Tools: cards, thieves tools, cook's tools
- Armor: light armor
- Weapons: simple weapons, hand crossbow, longsword, rapier and short sword
- Saving throws: Dexterity and Intelligence
- Expertise: Deception, Persuasion, Stealth, thieves tools
- Sneak Attack +6d6
- Thieves Cant
- Cunning Action
- Uncanny Dodge
- Reliable Talents
- Fast Hands
- Second Story Work
- Supreme Sneak
- Training in cook's tools.
- Has learned Undercommon.
- Belt of the White People is a woven belt that gives the wearer a +2 to Intimidate and Persuasion test when dealing with the White People, a tribe of barbarians who have allied themselves with the Dwarves of Ironfang.
- Ironfang Ring is a gold ring that gives the wearer a +4 Persuasion skill tests when dealing with dwarves of the Ironfang. In addition it will give the bearer a +2 Persuasion to tests made with other dwarves who recognize the ring.
Left is a weird case and even though she has been loyal, she is still a Thayan Knight, given to her by the Red Mage who is leading the colony of Red Wizards in the town Suli slew the red dragon in. Left was given to Suli in a way that she could not refuse her service. She still dresses as a Thayan Knight, even though she would change if Suli so ordered it. Suli is torn over Left (the Red Wizard had two guards, Left and Right) and keeps her from all important talk. Suli realizes that it will be just a matter of time before she gets betrayed by her giantess. She is covered in tattoos and while naked, she is covered with tattoos that tell the story of a demon/devil eating the souls of people dropping into its mouth.
Left is a giantess using the 3.5 spells of enlarge and permanency. I will keep it. Using the enlarge/reduce spell, I have made the effect permanent. She was 6'6" before she was enchanted.
Human female, fighter (champion) 11
Soldier (Military Rank)
Str 20 (+5), Dex 11, Con 15 (+2), Int 13 (+1), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 13 (+1)
HP 90 (11d10+22)
- Heavy Armor Master
- Martial Adept (Menacing Attack, Pushing Attack; 1d6 superiority die; DC17)
- Shield Master
- Skills: Athletics (+9), Intimidation (+5), Insight (+5), Perception (+5)
- Languages: Common, Infernal
- Tools: dice, land vehicles
- Armor: light, medium and heavy armor; shields
- Weapons: simple and martial weapons
- Saving throws: Strength and Constitution
- Fighting Styles: Dueling and Protection
- Second Wind
- Action Surge
- Extra Attack (3)
- Improved Critical (19-20)
- Remarkable Athlete
- Large size (13' tall, 1320 lbs).
- Advantage on all Strength tests and saving throws.
- Weapons do an additional 1d4 worth of damage.
- Long sword. +9 attack, 1d8+1d4+7 damage
- The Platemail of Sighs is twisted, blackened version of platemail that offers its wearer advantage on all Intimidation checks.