Mecha-Suits are the end-all, be-all in infantry warfare. They are mean and when they take the battlefield, they tend to make a lot of dead bodies. This is all under PLAYTEST. I unfortunately was going to playtest it yesterday, but Chris could not show up. Bad Christopher. If anyone does happen to use this, let me know! I am interested! Be sure to leave comments or questions in either case.
Mecha-Suits are the evolution of powered combat armor. Mecha-suits are over three meters all, the tallest being close to five. They offer supreme protection as well as on board weaponry that makes them equal to a platoon of men. Some of them use a master-slave system for arms. After mecha-suits there are mechs which average from ten meters tall and up
· Armored gives a +1 defense against attacks. Some of the larger or more heavily armored mecha-suits give a +2 or even +3.
· Cold Resistant is able to operate without fail in cold environments. [Playtest: gains a bonus to defense against Cold attacks.]
· Heat Resistant can operate without fail in very high temperatures. [Playtest: gains a bonus to defense against Heat/Fire attacks]
· [Playtest] Master-Slave Arms have two sets of arms, one for the pilot and another for the actual mecha-suit. The wearer may attack twice on the same target, one for the pilot’s weapon and another for the mecha-suit sized weapon.
· Open Cockpit means that the driver of the mecha-suit is vulnerable.
· All mecha-suits have sensors. The Sensors Aspect give a +2 to Notice rolls because they advanced.
· Slow Aspect give the mecha-suit a ponderous gait.
· Broadsword Mecha-Suit. B4/1, Armored, Blending, Powered +4, Master-Slave Arms, Sensors
· Deadelus Mecha Suit. B4/1, Armored +2, Powered +3, Sensors
· K-12 Shining Knight. B4/2, Armored, Powered +3
Giant Series Mecha Suit
· Cyclops (the “Brute Suit”), all-purpose suit, 3.5 meters. B4/2, Armored, Master-Slave Arms, Powered +2
· Promethean, mainly used for construction, four meters tall. B4/3. Master-Slave Arms, Open Cockpit, Powered +4
· Thrym, adapted for cold weather. B4/1, Armored, Cold Resistant, Master-Slave Arms, Powered +3
· Surtur, adapted for high temperature environments, firefighting. B4/1, Armored, Heat Resistant, Powered +3
· Atlas, general combat suit four meters. B4/1, Armored +2, Powered +4, Sensors, Spartan· Titan, big combat suit tops out at over five meters tall. B4/1, Armored +3, Powered +5, Sensors, Slow