I am playtesting the armor and weapons section this weekend. Let you know how it all works out!
Mecha-suited weapons are large weapons that are mounted or carried on the mecha-suits. Spartans can also use the handheld weapons, though a bit clumsily for simplicity sake they don’t take any penalty to attack. If a person smaller than a Spartan uses a weapon usable by a mecha-suit, they will take a -2 on the attack role as the weapon takes on a Heavy and Cumbersome Aspect. No one can use a built in weapon unless they are piloting the mecha-suit.
[Playtest] Armor Piercing rounds do tremendous damage against the target. Ancient armor does nothing. Enchanted and modern armor acts as though they were ancient armor, the blue die reduced by 1 and ceiling increased by 1.
· Auto-Cannon. R3/2, Burst
· Cannon. R3/3, Blast
· Cannon, Heavy. R3/4, Blast, Built-In
· Chaingun. R3/3, Burst
· Flamer. R3/3, Sets Fire
· Knife. R2/2
· Mace. R2/3
· Missile Launcher. AP, R4/3; HE, R3/3, Blast; HEAP, R4/4, Blast; Plasma, R4/2, Blast
· Particle Pule Laser Rife, Heavy. R4/3
· Rail-gun. R3/5, Amor Piercing, Built-In
· Rocket Launcher. R2/3, Built-In, Blast
· Shotgun, Heavy. R3/3