Markan Almavai (Wyrmslayer)
Cleric (of Vandria) 1/Mage 1
Noble of the House of Almavai, Barony of Celene.
Five-nine, 155 pounds, black hair, green eyes, 38 years old
Worships Vandria Gilmadrith
Str 11, Dex 14 (+2), Con 11, Int 18 (+4), Wis 15 (+2), Cha 13 (+1)
HP (1d6+1d8) 11
AC 16 or 18 with shield
- Arcana, history, insight, medicine, persuasion
- Gaming sets, land mounts, healers kit
- Light, medium and heavy armor, shields
- All simple and military weapons
- Saving throws: intelligence, wisdom and charisma
- Fey Ancestry: advantage on saving throws vs charm and immune to sleep
- Low-light vision
- Keen senses: advantage on wisdom (perception) check
Languages: common, elvish, goblin, draconic, giant, orc, dwarvish, undercommon
Spells per day: 3
Wizardry: spellbook, ritual casting, arcane recovery. DC 8 + int modifier + proficiency bonus.
Spellbook (* evocation spells)
- Read magic
- Shocking grasp* [dexterity save, 1d8 damage and no reactions until its next turn, disadvantage if wearing heavy armor]
- Alarm [ritual; twenty foot cube]
- Charm person
- Detect magic [ritual; concentration, up to ten minutes]
- Magic missile* [3 darts, 1d4+1 each, 100’ range, extra dart per level above 1st level]
- Protection from evil [one action; touch; ten minutes; evil elementals, fey, fiends and undead, evil creatures get a disadvantage to strike, cannot be charmed, frightened or possessed and if already affected gets a new saving through with advantage]
- Thunderwave* [range fifteen feet in a fifteen foot cone; constitution save, 2d8 thunder damage and pushed ten feet away, on a successful save half damage and not pushed; unsecured items pushed ten feet way; additional 1d8 for every level beyond first]
Warpriest: attack a second time once per round a number of times equal to wisdom modifier
Divine Casting: Ritual casting. DC 8 + wisdom modifier + proficiency bonus.
- Spare the dying
First level spells studied
- Cure wounds [2d8+2]
- Divine favor (domain)
- Inflict wounds [3d8]
- Shield of faith (domain)
Gear: spellbook, holy symbol, scalemail, shield, 3 daggers, warhammer [1d8, versatile 1d10], longbow [range 150/600] 20 arrows in a quiver, backpack, 10 days of rations, healer’s kit, mess kit, tinderbox, waterskin, 20 arrows packed, blanket
Other gear in chest stored in town: goblin spellbook [alarm, charm person, magic missile, hold person, blink, fireball]
- Signant ring and writ of nobility, want back!
- Heavily scarred.
- Loves his family and his mother though she does not love him.
- Cares for those under him, including the party.
- Thinks he knows better then everybody else.
- Has a soft spot for various half-breeds and bastards.
- Vengeance against the half-orc Golbarg for the tortures the party and he received.